Monday, June 13, 2011

The Limit and The Recap

Hey there my sea turtles!

The last couple of weeks have been so insane to the point that it should be illegal.
Right now my body is failing. I'm completely out of energy and my body is aching all over. Most of you know that my health is a bit special. I have been pushing myself way beyond my limit and now I'm paying for my mistake.
My mind is kinda crapped out right now too. There has been way too much drama and shit like that lately... I have so much to think and worry about it's almost makes me wanna cry
My friends, I'm sorry but I won't hit the town or do anything special this week... I simply cannot ignore the pain at this point. I hope I can get out this weekend but until then you have to survive without your Captain Awesome.

I have so much to write it's not even funny. Think I'll divide it up between several entries... Yeah that sounds good.
Well as most of you know I now have scars in my face for a reason I don't really wanna talk about. At this point it seems that some of them will be permanent but time will tell.
 I also accidentally broke the ceiling lamp... Of course the shit was made was made of thick heavy glass and of course I had to stand right under the damn thing when the glass shattered... Luckily I dodged most of it but my arm got sliced pretty good so here I sit with three stitches in my arm. I was laughing all the way through it actually. Am I strange for smiling when I get cut up so bad? Some of my friends think I'm toying with my life way too much and need to slow down but to you I say: NO PAIN NO GAIN!

I also pierced my lip! The general opinion is that I look awesome in it! .... Like there were any doubts haha. I thought it would hurt quite a bit but I was so damn wrong.. It was the good kind of pain and YES I know you think I'm crazy for enjoying pain but fuck you alright!? ;D

The bitch-slap war with Mr Alice is currently 9-9 which suggests that we are equally good at face-slaps but I will get that son of a bitch!

In the next entry I will post all the random funny shit that has occurred lately but I would like to finish this entry with a thank you to all of those who cared when I collapsed last friday. Special thanks to Micke/Mr God, Ayla and Klara who stayed at the hospital even when I said that they didn't have to.

Many special thanks to all the true friends I have out there! I never say it but I hope you know I appreciate you all!

   This is Captain Awesome - signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment