Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Sleepiness and The Chicken

Morning to you all!

As I said in the last entry my body has been totally wacked this last week. I haven't done much at all.. and definitely nothing fun/stupid. Been sleeping a lot, which I hate, and I've started playing Final Fantasy X again which is pretty awesome!
A few more things happened but I won't talk about it here, not now at least.
Anyways yesterday I went to Medusa with Celina, Lvlina, Mini-Awesome, Lvlina's brother Johan and his girlfriend Emily (spelling?) It was awesome. Just chilling and joking around. Exactly what I needed, enough action to ease my restlessness but not so much that my health suffered. Thanks guys

Feels like my mind has wandered all over the universe lately. Which is a bad thing. As Eminem said in one of his songs "I don't know why the world keeps turning round and round but I wish it would stop so I could get off right now".
Guess when my health is a bit better my thoughts will settle a bit, at least enough to enable me to start sorting things out. Hard to do anything when there is a lack of focus.
One thing I've been feeling lately is that my patience and kindness has taken a beating... Hope it's just temporary...

Moving swiftly along I'm gonna show you something that disturbs me a great deal! ...goddammit I get frustrated just thinking about it... Anyways one day I was chatting with Celina on the Facebook chat thingy and she showed me a picture (no not like that you perverts!)

Here it is....
She said that it reminds her of me...
When I asked why she said "It fits you, especially with the little spot on the neck". Naturally I asked "Why the spot?" and she answered "Because you're not like everyone else, you are special. And it has the right look too! I'm watching your every move so watch out!"

So in her eyes I'm basically cute and cuddly... Special though but still... Damn her for destroying my image! Ah well I stopped getting surprised over her actions at this point haha


I'm getting very sleepy now (again...) but I want to finish with a thanks. Mini and Celina, yesterday when we ate at that place and just talked... it was truly awesome. Just talking about random shit without a care about stepping on each others toes or anything like that. Moments like that are rare, at least for me. Thanks guys!

   This is Captain Awesome - signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment